Thursday, January 29, 2015

Chase Wright: Introduction

Hey guys!

 My name is Chase, and I'm a 17 year old Liberal from Florida.
       I'm a senior at Baker County High School in North Florida.
After I graduate I want to go to college to earn my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration before enrolling in law school. I would love to achieve a career in law and/or politics.
  In 2016, while going to college to earn my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, I am hoping to run for our local school board, at the young age of 19. Someday, I would like to do a political talk show either via podcast or YouTube,.. As a hobby.

Inspirations for my legal and political interests include:

Former Senator, Secretary of State & First Lady; Hillary Clinton
Supreme Court Justice: Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Political Talk Show Host: Rachel Maddow
Fictional Assistant District Attorneys (L&O:SVU) Casey Novak, Alex Cabot
Fictional Judge & Defense Attorney (L&O:SVU): Barry Murdock
US Senator: Bernie Sanders
US Senator: Elizabeth Warren

Aspirations: Federal Prosecutor, Senator or Political Talk Show Host

For Fun;
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Lasagna
Favorite Shows: The Rachel Maddow Show, Law & Order: SVU

No comments:

Post a Comment